Sources tell The Canadian Press the federal government will use the catchphrase "responsible resource development" to brand moves to streamline environmental assessment, remove bureaucratic barriers to resource extraction, and change the way the Fisheries Act oversees Canada's waterways.
- Household sewage: Not waste, but a vast new energy resourceWed, 5 Jan 2011, 12:07:54 EST
- Raptor usurpers in neighboring habitats reshape the conventional wisdomWed, 3 Aug 2011, 15:36:28 EDT
- Concern about plans to close unique Canadian environmental projectWed, 5 Sep 2012, 12:09:18 EDT
- Antibiotics, antimicrobials and antifungals in waterwaysTue, 9 Jun 2009, 12:29:52 EDT
- Triage for plants: NYBG scientists develop and test rapid species conservation assessment techniqueThu, 16 Aug 2012, 19:34:58 EDT