Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 08:01 in Earth & Climate
The federal government has proposed a mandatory 100-metre buffer zone between whales and the people who watch them in Canadian waters.
- Zoning the ocean may help endangered whales to recoverWed, 16 Dec 2009, 20:35:43 EST
- A review of vegetated buffer efficacyTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:24:29 EST
- Plant buffers can slow runoff of veterinary antibiotics Tue, 22 Mar 2011, 16:03:00 EDT
- 'Bycatch' whaling a growing threat to coastal whalesTue, 23 Jun 2009, 12:15:17 EDT
- Green coffee-growing practices buffer climate-change impactsWed, 1 Oct 2008, 0:36:11 EDT