Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 13:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Running in bare feet — a trend that has been gaining popularity — requires more energy than running in lightweight shoes, a study has found.
- Running shoes may cause damage to knees, hips and anklesMon, 4 Jan 2010, 12:35:59 EST
- Scientists examine energy trends of communications equipmentThu, 21 Oct 2010, 15:53:14 EDT
- Institute for Aging Research study says going barefoot in home may contribute to elderly fallsWed, 23 Jun 2010, 5:32:27 EDT
- The bigger the animal, the stiffer the 'shoes'Wed, 24 Feb 2010, 11:55:03 EST
- GW researchers find variation in foot strike patterns in predominantly barefoot runnersWed, 9 Jan 2013, 20:04:33 EST