Friday, March 16, 2012 - 11:01 in Earth & Climate
For the third time in four weeks, the Canadian Avalanche Centre has issued a warning about the high risk of avalanches in most Interior mountain regions of B.C.
- Forest-destroying avalanches on the rise due to clear-cut loggingThu, 29 Mar 2012, 20:36:10 EDT
- Who's most likely to be swept away?Mon, 1 Dec 2008, 11:51:34 EST
- Digital avalanche rescue dogWed, 9 Dec 2009, 11:46:04 EST
- Avalanches -- triggered from the valleyTue, 2 Dec 2008, 14:32:33 EST
- Giant ice avalanches on Iapetus provide clue to extreme slippage elsewhere in the solar systemSun, 29 Jul 2012, 15:02:28 EDT