Friday, February 3, 2012 - 13:00 in Astronomy & Space
Mars has been arid for more than 600 million years, making the planet's surface too dry and hostile to support any life, according to new research based on soil analysis.
- Surface of Mars an unlikely place for life after 600 million year drought, say scientistsFri, 3 Feb 2012, 11:38:41 EST
- Mars air once had moisture, new soil analysis saysWed, 25 Jun 2008, 10:43:05 EDT
- Mars' water appears to have been too salty to support lifeThu, 29 May 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- Planet's soils are under threat warns University academicWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:38:30 EDT
- Super-Earth unlikely able to transfer life to other planetsTue, 20 Mar 2012, 15:35:07 EDT