Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 15:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Shares of Research In Motion shot up seven per cent after the BlackBerry-maker announced plans to offer software to companies and governments, allowing them to use Apple and Android smartphones and tablets on its secure network.
- New publication offers security tips for WiMAX networksWed, 7 Oct 2009, 9:08:48 EDT
- Sandia builds Android-based network to study cyber disruptionsTue, 2 Oct 2012, 15:12:36 EDT
- Researchers create privacy mode to help secure Android smartphonesWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:03:57 EDT
- Researchers find some smartphone models more vulnerable to attackWed, 30 Nov 2011, 11:34:55 EST
- Thwarting attacks on cell phone mesh networksThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:43:12 EST