Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 13:20 in Biology & Nature
An international team of researchers has sequenced the genome of the western clawed frog, an important model animal in research on embryos and human genetic diseases.
- Scientists report first genome sequence of frogThu, 29 Apr 2010, 14:55:13 EDT
- Genome sequence marks big leap forward for frog researchersThu, 29 Apr 2010, 14:54:57 EDT
- Scientific team sequences 1,092 human genomes to determine standard range of human genetic variationWed, 31 Oct 2012, 17:07:50 EDT
- New methods identify thousands of new DNA sequences missing from the human genome reference mapTue, 20 Apr 2010, 12:22:13 EDT
- Sequencing of first frog genome sheds light on treating diseaseThu, 6 May 2010, 15:55:41 EDT