Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 07:14 in Earth & Climate
A volcano under a glacier in Iceland is rumbling back to life, melting ice, shooting smoke and steam into the air and forcing hundreds of people to leave their homes.
- Icelandic volcanoes can be unpredictable and dangerous, say Texas A&M profFri, 16 Apr 2010, 11:34:04 EDT
- Icelandic volcanoes help researchers understand potential effects of eruptionsMon, 14 Jul 2008, 11:42:49 EDT
- Months of geologic unrest signaled reawakening of Icelandic volcanoWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:49 EST
- Months of geologic unrest signaled reawakening of Icelandic volcanoThu, 18 Nov 2010, 16:13:56 EST
- Iceland volcano: Pitt researcher compiles first high-res images; plume receding but internal heat upFri, 23 Apr 2010, 13:39:40 EDT