Tuesday, December 1, 2009 - 16:07 in Mathematics & Economics
Nokia, the world's biggest mobile phone maker, said Tuesday it has filed suits against several leading manufacturers of liquid crystal displays - including Philips, Toshiba, Sharp and Samsung - over alleged price fixing.
- New study finds that growers do not reap benefits of rising food pricesThu, 19 Jun 2008, 16:29:00 EDT
- Stretchable electronicsFri, 14 Dec 2012, 20:03:32 EST
- New type of liquid crystal promises to improve performance of digital displaysTue, 5 Oct 2010, 13:32:59 EDT
- Growing online sales could lower prices, but also trim choicesMon, 2 Nov 2009, 15:44:31 EST
- Evaluating price hikes: Research shows that recent oil shocks are not causing inflationMon, 21 Nov 2011, 15:36:54 EST