Monday, October 27, 2008 - 07:49 in Psychology & Sociology
Microsoft has doubled the reward money for information that leads to Brandon Crisp, who has been missing from his Barrie, Ont., home for nearly two weeks.
- Reward-driven people win more, even when no reward at stakeMon, 26 Apr 2010, 17:42:47 EDT
- Money makes the heart grow less fond... but more hardworkingWed, 9 Jul 2008, 11:16:21 EDT
- Brain response to information about the future suggests that ignorance isn't blissWed, 15 Jul 2009, 12:45:48 EDT
- Problem gamblers provoked by 'near misses' to gamble moreTue, 4 May 2010, 18:30:58 EDT
- Immediate rewards for good scores can boost student performanceTue, 26 Jun 2012, 15:07:22 EDT