Monday, July 28, 2008 - 14:28 in Astronomy & Space
Virgin Galactic rolled out the mothership aircraft of its private space tourism business on Monday, a white four-engine plane designed to launch a passenger spaceship into low-Earth orbit.
- Southampton engineers fly the world's first 'printed' aircraftThu, 28 Jul 2011, 10:35:47 EDT
- IBEX discovers that galactic magnetic fields may control the boundaries of our solar systemFri, 16 Oct 2009, 12:47:27 EDT
- Self-repairing aircraft could revolutionize aviation safetyMon, 19 May 2008, 11:22:15 EDT
- $32 million CU-Boulder instrument package to study space weather set for NASA launch Feb. 9Thu, 4 Feb 2010, 15:05:00 EST
- Study finds virginity pledges may help postpone intercourse among youthTue, 10 Jun 2008, 11:56:34 EDT