Monday, June 30, 2008 - 13:07 in Mathematics & Economics
A new software application for mobile devices enables users to see, down to the nearest intersection and in real time, what zones of a city are attracting crowds and what streets have the most traffic.
- Smartphone app helps you find friends in a crowdThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:02:41 EDT
- New software brings facial-recognition technology to mobile phonesTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:54:46 EDT
- Software improves understanding of mobility problemsThu, 16 Dec 2010, 4:55:18 EST
- A simple way to help cities monitor traffic more accuratelyTue, 7 Aug 2012, 15:36:55 EDT
- Shopping behavior: Consumers flock together, but don't necessarily buyMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:51:02 EDT