Friday, June 6, 2008 - 05:21 in Earth & Climate
Starting July 1, when shell fishermen use the toilet at sea on P.E.I.'s oyster and mussel grounds, they will have to take the waste home with them.
- University of East Anglia research reveals why fishermen keep fishing despite dwindling catchesSat, 11 Feb 2012, 14:33:29 EST
- Zebra mussels hang on while quagga mussels take overFri, 12 Jun 2009, 2:35:43 EDT
- Research enables fishermen to harvest lucrative shellfish on Georges BankWed, 10 Apr 2013, 15:38:01 EDT
- Changing Chesapeake Bay acidity impacting oyster shell growthThu, 10 Jun 2010, 12:54:29 EDT
- Roots meshed in waste materials could clean dirty waterWed, 5 May 2010, 9:27:46 EDT