Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A task force is calling for Ontario's long-termcare homes to make the prevention of abuse and neglect their top priority in the year ahead.
- New approach needed to tackle child abuse and neglectMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:51 EDT
- In homes with substantiated child abuse reports, study identifies groups at higher risk for reabuseMon, 4 Jul 2011, 19:33:03 EDT
- MRSA carriage rates vary widely in nursing homes, study findsWed, 1 Dec 2010, 16:34:19 EST
- The malicious use of pharmaceuticals: An under-recognized form of child abuseThu, 22 Jul 2010, 0:21:47 EDT
- Past abuse leads to loss of gray matter in brains of adolescentsMon, 5 Dec 2011, 20:30:59 EST