Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
Health officials in New Brunswick are still trying to determine the cause of an E. coli outbreak in the province, which has infected at least 11 people.
- Study finds copper proves effective against new E. coli strainsThu, 2 Jun 2011, 13:02:47 EDT
- BGI sequences genome of the deadly E. coli in Germany and reveals new super-toxic strainThu, 2 Jun 2011, 9:35:01 EDT
- UM School of Medicine Institute for Genome Sciences cracks code of German E. Coli outbreakWed, 27 Jul 2011, 17:38:17 EDT
- E. coli outbreak in Connecticut caused by raw milk consumptionThu, 2 Dec 2010, 16:04:52 EST
- Two isolates from E. coli outbreak availableFri, 10 Jun 2011, 20:31:45 EDT