An Alberta woman who was pregnant and was violently tossed into the air when a flight between Toronto and Zurich made a sudden plunge, says Air Canada should be doing more for all of the passengers on the 2011 flight now that it has been revealed that the harrowing incident was caused by pilot fatigue, not turbulence.
- Study shows pine bark reduces jetlagWed, 5 Nov 2008, 12:57:08 EST
- Method of predicting clear air turbulence could make flights smoother in the futureWed, 1 Oct 2008, 9:49:30 EDT
- Airline passengers in developing countries face 13 times crash risk as US: INFORMS studyWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:39:48 EDT
- Gum disease can increase the time it takes to become pregnantTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:09 EDT
- Fate and 'face': Cultural differences lead to different consumer approachesMon, 23 Feb 2009, 15:56:32 EST