Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 11:20 in Health & Medicine
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba says it's concerned a growing number of doctors are asking patients to book separate appointments for each medical complaint.
- Patient complaints allege doctors fail to disclose risksMon, 19 Sep 2011, 15:34:03 EDT
- Doctors raise questions, concerns about FDA suicide warningTue, 9 Dec 2008, 13:44:10 EST
- Care-seeking behavior associated with 'upper-GI symptoms'Tue, 8 Sep 2009, 20:42:20 EDT
- Complaints of fatigue and tiredness in people with OSA improve with CPAP treatmentMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:07:54 EDT
- Patient-physician compatibility increases odds of following doctor's ordersWed, 21 Apr 2010, 15:06:05 EDT