Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
The number of babies born in the United States with signs of drug withdrawal has tripled in a decade because more pregnant women are using narcotics, according to a new study.
- Alarming increase in drug-affected newbornsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 9:25:24 EDT
- More interventions at delivery not linked to healthier newbornsWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:35:20 EDT
- Excessive exercise can be addicting, new study saysMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:57:08 EDT
- Risk of maternal and newborn complications may be lower after bariatric surgeryTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:36:48 EST
- Reducing dosage of Parkinson's drugs can cause symptoms similar to those of cocaine withdrawalMon, 11 Jan 2010, 17:10:51 EST