Monday, April 30, 2012 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
More than 3,200 Manitobans have registered with an online organ donor database since it launched a week ago.
- 'Opt out' system could solve donor organ shortage, says researcherFri, 31 Oct 2008, 11:50:54 EDT
- Hospital dramatically increases transplant donations by integrating bereavement and donor servicesThu, 30 Jul 2009, 10:15:50 EDT
- Success rates for organ transplants are increasing, but organ donations are decreasing, study showsMon, 22 Mar 2010, 9:33:22 EDT
- Grassroots programs to encourage minority organ donation prove successfulWed, 2 Jun 2010, 13:16:10 EDT
- Timing is crucial for family consent in brain dead organ donorsFri, 7 Oct 2011, 17:34:08 EDT