Monday, April 30, 2012 - 09:30 in Health & Medicine
Overweight teens warned if they develop Type 2 diabetes, they'll have a very tough time keeping it under control, say doctors stressing prevention.
- Teens + sugars = increased heart disease risk later in life?Mon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:35:22 EST
- Overweight siblings of children with type 2 diabetes likely to have abnormal blood sugar levelsTue, 9 Dec 2008, 16:58:12 EST
- Lifestyle changes may stave off diabetes for a decadeMon, 2 Nov 2009, 17:59:27 EST
- Triglycerides implicated in diabetes nerve lossMon, 18 May 2009, 15:57:12 EDT
- Being a good mum: Teens have their sayFri, 1 Apr 2011, 4:55:38 EDT