Friday, April 13, 2012 - 13:50 in Biology & Nature
Traditional Chinese medicines seized by Australian border officials contained a host of potentially toxic and illegal ingredients, a new DNA analysis uncovers.
- Chinese herbal medicines for preventing diabetes in high risk peopleTue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:32:01 EDT
- Chinese medicine yields secrets to scientists at The Scripps Research InstituteSun, 23 Dec 2012, 17:03:36 EST
- Chinese researchers identify insect host species of a famous Tibetan medicinal fungusThu, 8 Sep 2011, 17:37:08 EDT
- Missouri Botanical Garden scientists examine toxicity of medicinal plants in PeruThu, 15 Dec 2011, 10:38:57 EST
- Indirubin -- Component Of Chinese herbal remedy might block brain tumor's spreadTue, 12 Jul 2011, 17:36:10 EDT