Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 14:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Hélène Campbell, the young Ottawa woman who gained fame for her organ donation campaign, is showing signs of improvement since her double lung transplant last week, according to her family.
- Number of Americans willing to donate organs rises, but still not keeping pace with needMon, 5 Apr 2010, 1:07:41 EDT
- Gene therapy repairs injured human donor lungs for the first timeWed, 28 Oct 2009, 14:25:13 EDT
- Study finds nighttime organ transplant surgery not associated with poorer survival after 1 yearTue, 31 May 2011, 19:43:28 EDT
- Use of methods to protect lungs after brain death increases number of lungs suitable for donationTue, 14 Dec 2010, 16:36:13 EST
- Breathing life into injured lungs: World-first technique will expand lung donor organ poolFri, 19 Dec 2008, 12:08:18 EST