Monday, March 26, 2012 - 15:31 in Psychology & Sociology
People who eat ate chocolate frequently tended to have a lower body mass index, U.S. researchers have found.
- New evidence that dark chocolate helps ease emotional stressWed, 11 Nov 2009, 11:26:03 EST
- People with depression eat more chocolate, a mood foodMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:30 EDT
- New study shows you can have your candy and eat it too -- without adverse health effectsWed, 30 Mar 2011, 10:04:32 EDT
- Regular chocolate eaters are thinnerTue, 27 Mar 2012, 11:35:44 EDT
- The dark chocolate version of Father Christmas is most fillingWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:10 EST