Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 14:31 in Health & Medicine
A two-decade old lunch catering company is concerned over an investigation into food preparation at its Ottawa franchise that might have caused a salmonella outbreak.
- MU scientist develops salmonella test that makes food safer, reduce recallsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 15:04:17 EST
- Hygienic Lab at U. Iowa first to confirm salmonella in nationwide outbreakWed, 27 Jan 2010, 16:43:13 EST
- Dynamic maps aid epidemiological investigationsTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:32:28 EST
- UCSB researchers find a way to detect stealthy, 'hypervirulent' Salmonella strainsThu, 12 Apr 2012, 20:32:30 EDT
- Salmonella's sweet tooth predicts its downfallTue, 19 May 2009, 10:15:43 EDT