Living in a low-income neighbourhood on either the Atlantic or Pacific coast of Canada makes you more likely to suffer poor health compared to those in less affluent neighbourhoods in other parts of the country, say researchers at Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital.
- Coastal Canadians living in high-risk neighborhoods in poorer health: StudyThu, 10 Feb 2011, 11:36:38 EST
- Low-income women 4 times more likely to report fair or poor healthMon, 30 Nov 2009, 15:24:07 EST
- Youth from poor neighborhoods 4 times more likely to attempt suicideFri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:23:23 EDT
- Looking older than your age may not be a sign of poor health: StudyFri, 5 Nov 2010, 12:05:36 EDT
- Study links child hunger and poor health to unstable housingTue, 2 Dec 2008, 14:02:50 EST