Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 09:32 in Health & Medicine
Children and families are waiting up to a year for a routine referral for mental health services at the IWK Health Centre, a group of Nova Scotia MLAs were told Tuesday.
- Bisexual community reports need for improvements in mental health servicesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- California full-service partnership program is cost effectiveMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:03:23 EDT
- Nearly 1 in 5 Californians report need for mental health services, study findsWed, 28 Jul 2010, 14:16:11 EDT
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- ER visits persist for children with mental health problems despite regular outpatient careWed, 1 Jun 2011, 10:34:27 EDT