Thursday, August 6, 2009 - 11:26 in Health & Medicine
People with early-stage breast cancer feel less pain when they are given an anesthetic during a test to see if the cancer has spread, according to a study released on Thursday.
- Penn studies point to strategies for reducing painful breast cancer drug side effectsMon, 28 Sep 2009, 11:57:22 EDT
- Early-stage, HER2-positive breast cancer patients at increased risk of recurrenceMon, 2 Nov 2009, 19:10:54 EST
- 'Hidden' cancer cells not a factor in early-stage breast cancer survival ratesTue, 26 Jul 2011, 22:32:38 EDT
- Screening mammograms catch second breast cancers earlyTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:14 EST
- Long-lasting nerve block could change pain managementWed, 15 Apr 2009, 12:16:49 EDT