Monday, July 27, 2009 - 12:49 in Psychology & Sociology
Roman Catholic Church officials in St. John's have told parishioners they shouldn't feel obligated to perform all church rituals as usual if they are concerned about the swine flu.
- Non-Catholics influenced Vatican II liberalization of Catholic church, new Penn study saysWed, 11 Aug 2010, 10:16:29 EDT
- Commercial or communal: Why is outsourcing taboo for churches and pharmaceutical companies?Wed, 14 Dec 2011, 1:31:49 EST
- Baylor study finds church congregations blind to mental illness Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 15:33:58 EDT
- Black members of Adventist church defy health disparities, study showsMon, 27 Jun 2011, 23:33:05 EDT
- Swine flu -- were people in the UK ever really that concerned?Tue, 6 Oct 2009, 5:50:21 EDT