Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 15:14 in Health & Medicine
A protein found in urine may help indicate which children need surgery for appendicitis, a U.S. study suggests.
- A urine test for appendicitis?Tue, 23 Jun 2009, 3:07:24 EDT
- Sleep deprivation tied to increased nighttime urination in preadolescenceWed, 1 Feb 2012, 16:35:19 EST
- Autism finding could lead to simple urine test for the conditionThu, 3 Jun 2010, 6:23:24 EDT
- Urine protein test might help diagnose kidney damage from lupus, UT Southwestern researchers findTue, 16 Feb 2010, 10:30:42 EST
- Home urine test measures insulin production in diabetesThu, 24 Feb 2011, 10:35:54 EST