Tuesday, June 2, 2009 - 17:42 in Mathematics & Economics
New restrictions may be necessary to regulate how provincial agencies spend money on consultants in the wake of a CBC News investigation that found untendered contracts and questionable expenses at eHealth Ontario, Premier Dalton McGuinty said.
- Evaluating eHealth: How to make evaluation more methodologically robustTue, 24 Nov 2009, 5:59:13 EST
- Little evidence to support most eHealth technologies, such as electronic patient recordsTue, 18 Jan 2011, 18:31:55 EST
- Researchers find room design can enhance patient careWed, 28 Oct 2009, 8:27:18 EDT
- ESA to consult the science community on Earth Explorer selectionFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:53 EDT
- For small business owners, consultation means fewer misstepsWed, 4 May 2011, 11:07:14 EDT