Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 18:07 in Health & Medicine
Being physically fit may help people to live longer, say researchers who suggest exercise stress tests could be useful for doctors in predicting heart disease risk.
- Study shows heart calcium scan predictive of diabetes-related death from cardiovascular diseaseThu, 20 Dec 2012, 17:38:07 EST
- Some exercise is better than none; more is better to reduce heart disease riskMon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:04:21 EDT
- Marker of oxidative stress predicts heart disease outcomesTue, 17 Nov 2009, 7:23:11 EST
- Low risk for heart attack? Could an ultrasound hold the answer?Tue, 11 Nov 2008, 16:37:17 EST
- ECG tests no better than routine clinical assessment at predicting future heart diseaseThu, 13 Nov 2008, 19:56:51 EST