Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 17:14 in Health & Medicine
Vigilance and preparation are the best ways for the public to respond to the World Health Organization's higher pandemic alert level, an infectious disease specialist says.
- Sneezing in times of a flu pandemicMon, 2 Nov 2009, 12:44:09 EST
- European businesses not properly advised on how to prepare for flu pandemicWed, 11 Jun 2008, 11:09:10 EDT
- Fear of pandemic influenza clogs EDs even when disease is not presentTue, 4 May 2010, 1:17:12 EDT
- Disease transmission model says media coverage cuts infection rate and pandemic extentThu, 16 Sep 2010, 12:23:24 EDT
- 1 in 6 public health workers unlikely to respond in pandemic flu emergencyFri, 24 Jul 2009, 10:52:33 EDT