Monday, April 27, 2009 - 17:28 in Health & Medicine
Medication errors account for 78 per cent of serious medical errors in intensive care, but strategies such as keeping medication lists up to date can help, doctors say.
- Medication errors in critical care: Risk factors and preventionMon, 27 Apr 2009, 18:29:05 EDT
- Patients presenting medication lists reduce the risk of error during hospital admissionWed, 5 May 2010, 15:46:20 EDT
- Preventing physician medication mix-ups by reporting themFri, 3 Dec 2010, 11:35:03 EST
- Burned out, depressed surgeons more likely to commit more major medical errorsMon, 23 Nov 2009, 11:33:29 EST
- Flaws in the barcoded technology used to reduce medication administration errors identifiedTue, 1 Jul 2008, 9:36:13 EDT