Wednesday, February 4, 2009 - 13:35 in Health & Medicine
A Quebec coroner says parents should not leave young infants sleeping in car seats for long periods of time after a two-month-old boy suffocated to death after his mom placed him a car seat after a restless night.
- NC State designs new handle to make lifting infant car seats safer, easierMon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:39:56 EST
- Doctors issue warning about the danger of heavy toilet seats to male toddlersThu, 11 Dec 2008, 13:31:14 EST
- Percentage of babies placed to sleep on their backs levels offMon, 7 Dec 2009, 18:25:18 EST
- Not all parents place their babies 'back to sleep,' Yale research findsMon, 7 Dec 2009, 18:25:12 EST
- Study links factors to choice of infant sleep positionMon, 7 Dec 2009, 18:25:24 EST