Friday, December 26, 2008 - 13:14 in Health & Medicine
Individuals with a deep-sleep disorder are more likely to develop neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's or dementia, a new Canadian study reports.
- Neuroimaging identifies patients with REM sleep disturbances who will suffer Parkinson's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 21:34:16 EDT
- Sleep disorder may be early sign of dementia or Parkinson's diseaseWed, 24 Dec 2008, 18:15:43 EST
- Sleep disorder may signal dementia, Parkinson's disease up to 50 years earlyWed, 28 Jul 2010, 16:29:31 EDT
- Potential cause of severe sleep disorder discovered, implications for Parkinson's diseaseWed, 15 Jun 2011, 16:38:49 EDT
- Sleep disorders: A warning sign for neurodegenerative disease?Wed, 24 Dec 2008, 18:15:40 EST