Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 19:14 in Psychology & Sociology
Parents may think that sugar makes children hyperactive, but it's a myth, say researchers who analyzed evidence on this and other festive medical folklore.
- Study examines motives behind Santa mythMon, 8 Dec 2008, 14:50:55 EST
- The new myths of gifted educationMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:30:59 EST
- Medical myths for the holiday season: True, false or unproven?Wed, 17 Dec 2008, 19:49:41 EST
- Medical myths exposedThu, 18 Dec 2008, 4:57:28 EST
- Physicists study the classics for hidden truths Wed, 25 Jul 2012, 9:51:27 EDT