Friday, November 28, 2008 - 16:21 in Health & Medicine
The University of Calgary has announced the creation of a new centre devoted to research and education into mental health.
- World's first successful clinical trial to protect the brain from damage caused by strokeTue, 9 Oct 2012, 10:37:13 EDT
- Mental health leaves most costly disability to Canadian employersFri, 10 Sep 2010, 16:08:12 EDT
- Workplace mental health disability leave recurs sooner than physical health leave, CAMH study showsWed, 29 Jun 2011, 12:35:22 EDT
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- More focus needed on mental health triage in disaster preparedness, Johns Hopkins bioethicists urgeMon, 23 May 2011, 14:34:35 EDT