Friday, November 21, 2008 - 14:07 in Mathematics & Economics
A Downtown Eastside pharmacy had its licence and its pharmacy manager's licences suspended, and was ordered to close indefinitely Thursday afternoon after it was found to violate "medicine management" issues.
- Few pharmacies can translate prescription labels into SpanishThu, 28 May 2009, 16:37:28 EDT
- Fears of Ontario pharmacy shortage after slashed generic drug prices unfounded: UBC researchWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:40 EST
- Study shows pharmacies' software systems miss potentially dangerous interactionsTue, 17 May 2011, 15:34:29 EDT
- Use of mail-order pharmacies use could improve patients' medication adherenceWed, 20 Jan 2010, 17:10:30 EST
- Worldwide isotope shortage continues to pose significant challengesTue, 8 Sep 2009, 18:09:05 EDT