Wednesday, October 8, 2008 - 15:21 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have sequenced the genomes of two of the parasites known to carry malaria, developments they hope will lead to improvements in vaccines and treatments for the deadly virus.
- Scientists decode genome of parasite that causes relapsing malariaWed, 8 Oct 2008, 13:36:06 EDT
- UM School of Medicine researchers find extreme genetic variability in malaria parasiteWed, 14 Oct 2009, 15:00:37 EDT
- Scientists find new insight into genome of neglected malaria parasiteWed, 8 Oct 2008, 13:36:13 EDT
- Researchers discover biochemical weakness of malaria parasite -- vaccine to be developedTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:38:38 EDT
- Genome of a monkey-human malaria parasiteWed, 8 Oct 2008, 13:36:22 EDT