Wednesday, October 1, 2008 - 13:42 in Psychology & Sociology
Sleeplessness in adolescents is connected with drug use and increased mental health problems in early adulthood such as depression and ideas of suicide, a new study says.
- School-based mental health screening for teens results in connection to careThu, 25 Aug 2011, 22:32:41 EDT
- Iowa State study finds early family depression has lasting effects on teens, young adultsTue, 23 Dec 2008, 16:43:13 EST
- Homicide and suicide rates among mentally ill on the declineWed, 7 Jul 2010, 10:24:04 EDT
- Adolescent insomnia linked to depression and substance abuse during adolescence and young adulthoodWed, 1 Oct 2008, 14:42:33 EDT
- Mental health problems in childhood may predict later suicide attempts in malesMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:08:44 EDT