Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 07:14 in Biology & Nature
The P.E.I. Pharmacy Board is looking for help from the public to find out if some pharmacies on the Island are selling for full price drugs that were provided as samples to doctors.
- Fears of Ontario pharmacy shortage after slashed generic drug prices unfounded: UBC researchWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:40 EST
- Study shows pharmacies' software systems miss potentially dangerous interactionsTue, 17 May 2011, 15:34:29 EDT
- Health experts urge supermarket pharmacies to 'get smart' about free antibioticsWed, 25 Feb 2009, 13:25:43 EST
- Few pharmacies can translate prescription labels into SpanishThu, 28 May 2009, 16:37:28 EDT
- Are enhanced pharmacy services value for money?Wed, 12 May 2010, 9:09:09 EDT