Monday, September 15, 2008 - 18:07 in Health & Medicine
Botched breast cancer tests were a consequence of years of government funding cuts in Newfoundland and Labrador, a pathologist said Monday.
- PSA test for men could get a second life for breast cancer in womenWed, 13 Jul 2011, 13:06:48 EDT
- Genetic testing for breast or ovarian cancer risk may be greatly underutilizedThu, 21 May 2009, 12:09:23 EDT
- False negative tests in breast cancer may lead to wrong drug choiceMon, 27 Jun 2011, 16:38:36 EDT
- Study looks at psychological impact of gene test for breast cancerThu, 2 Oct 2008, 16:15:16 EDT
- New test for breast cancer will help guide treatment choicesMon, 9 Feb 2009, 16:37:11 EST