Saturday, September 13, 2008 - 10:07 in Health & Medicine
Newfoundland and Labrador's health minister says urology patients are being sent to Nova Scotia because of a lengthy waiting list.
- Robotic approach to urothelial cancer of the kidney proves to be beneficial for patientsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:45 EDT
- New case series section in European UrologyThu, 12 Aug 2010, 11:23:51 EDT
- What is the role of focal therapy in low-risk prostate cancer?Tue, 18 May 2010, 10:08:10 EDT
- American Urological Association/Engineering & Urological Society 2009 -- news tipsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:46 EDT
- Online privacy at risk, warn educators the Congress of the Humanities and Social SciencesTue, 1 Jun 2010, 11:01:22 EDT