Monday, August 11, 2008 - 10:49 in Health & Medicine
More U.S. moms are trying to breastfeed, but most don't stick with for six months as recommended, according to a new study.
- Warning to breastfeeding mothersFri, 15 Apr 2011, 11:06:16 EDT
- New breastfeeding study shows most moms quit earlyMon, 11 Aug 2008, 10:07:40 EDT
- Zambian study finds longer breastfeeding best for HIV-infected mothersThu, 14 Jan 2010, 16:22:54 EST
- Mother's milk: What determines breastfeeding rates in the UK?Wed, 27 Jan 2010, 6:25:35 EST
- New study finds hospital practices strongly impact breastfeeding ratesThu, 19 Mar 2009, 18:17:07 EDT