Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 15:49 in Biology & Nature
Researchers in the U.S. have identified the emergence of a new type of brain-wasting disease that resembles Creutzfeld-Jakob, the human form of mad cow disease.
- Researchers identify new biomarker for Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, the human form of mad cow diseaseWed, 9 Mar 2011, 18:04:03 EST
- New biomarker for Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease found, the human form of mad cow diseaseWed, 9 Mar 2011, 18:04:09 EST
- Scientists find new form of prion disease that damages brain arteriesThu, 4 Mar 2010, 21:23:34 EST
- 10 people killed by new CJD-like diseaseWed, 9 Jul 2008, 16:49:35 EDT
- 3 brain diseases linked by toxic form of same neural proteinTue, 2 Feb 2010, 17:08:58 EST