Monday, June 30, 2008 - 13:28 in Health & Medicine
A Lower Mainland cervical cancer screening program will be expanded to the rest of B.C. following a successful pilot project in Vancouver last month.
- Vaccination and testing for the human papilloma virus could eradicate cervical cancerThu, 24 Sep 2009, 7:09:41 EDT
- Colorectal cancer screening can be expanded by offering it during mammography visitsMon, 25 Oct 2010, 2:33:15 EDT
- HPV testing followed by cytology and repeat HPV testing may improve cervical cancer screeningTue, 13 Jan 2009, 16:36:23 EST
- Only 1 in 5 women in developing world receive effective cervical cancer screeningTue, 17 Jun 2008, 6:28:23 EDT
- Bowel cancer: 8 years of colonoscopy screening in Germany -- a success storyWed, 10 Nov 2010, 11:22:59 EST