Health Minister Tony Clement says Bill C-51 is about far more than natural health products. It's about prescription drugs, therapeutic devices and about making sure the food supply is safe - from the farm to the fork. But critics allege the proposed legislation could restrict access to a host of natural remedies by forcing them off the shelves or requiring them to be prescribed.
- ACP To Congress 'Health reform bill must help ensure supply of primary-care physicians'Thu, 7 Jan 2010, 18:22:25 EST
- Falling public support for health-care reform can be turned aroundWed, 7 Oct 2009, 17:09:00 EDT
- Study: DNA barcoding can ID natural health productsWed, 19 Sep 2012, 20:07:36 EDT
- Health Bill unlikely to improve children's health services, warn child health expertsWed, 9 Mar 2011, 4:03:43 EST
- Health Bill unlikely to improve children's health services, warn child health expertsWed, 9 Mar 2011, 4:03:56 EST