Friday, August 3, 2012 - 06:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The creation of a mountain range in the Americas resulted in an increase in the number of dinosaur species, a study suggests.
- Mountains, seaway triggered North American dinosaur surgeFri, 3 Aug 2012, 0:06:08 EDT
- Mysterious mountain dino may be a new speciesThu, 12 Jun 2008, 15:07:51 EDT
- Mountain ranges may act as "safe haven" for species facing climate changeTue, 9 Nov 2010, 10:52:25 EST
- Marine scientists unveil the mystery of life on undersea mountainsMon, 20 Sep 2010, 10:08:02 EDT
- Glacial erosion changes internal mountain structure, responses to plate tectonicsMon, 17 Nov 2008, 10:22:25 EST