Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 03:01 in Physics & Chemistry
A boom in the use of micro wind turbines could be halving bat numbers in areas where they are put up, new research has suggests.
- Why wind turbines can mean death for batsMon, 25 Aug 2008, 12:22:17 EDT
- Enhancing the efficiency of wind turbinesSun, 21 Nov 2010, 19:01:22 EST
- University of Calgary scientists find successful way to reduce bat deaths at wind turbinesMon, 28 Sep 2009, 9:16:01 EDT
- New screening halves the number of children born with Down syndromeThu, 27 Nov 2008, 19:28:53 EST
- Toward super-size wind turbines: Bigger wind turbines do make greener electricityThu, 21 Jun 2012, 12:34:18 EDT