Wednesday, July 4, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
South Korea proposes resuming whaling as part scientific research programmes similar to Japan's, in a move widely criticised at the IWC.
- DNA analysis suggests whale meat from sushi restaurants in L.A., Seoul originated from JapanTue, 13 Apr 2010, 19:32:38 EDT
- 'Bycatch' whaling a growing threat to coastal whalesTue, 23 Jun 2009, 12:15:17 EDT
- Scientists announce discovery of first horned dinosaur from South KoreaMon, 6 Dec 2010, 15:12:25 EST
- Korean researchers reveal new sea defense modelTue, 18 Jan 2011, 10:35:42 EST
- NASA's Aqua Satellite sees Dianmu enter the Sea of JapanWed, 11 Aug 2010, 17:23:06 EDT